New accreditation for paver installation companiesThe Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) has launched the Accredited Paver Installation Company (APIC) program. The program provides companies with professional 3rd party credibility by recognizing skills, knowledge and conformance to industry best practices. ICPI also provides marketing support to help you promote your company's accreditation to clients.
"The [APIC] program shows your customers that you are committed to best practices and proves you are dedicated to providing superior customer service and craftsmanship," said Gary Stowe, Stowe Contracting, Inc.
To become accredited, your company must meet a strict set of requirements:
- The company's leader must hold a current ICPI Certified Installer certification.
- An ICPI Certified Installer must be on every job site and involved in each step of the project.
- You must have a company safety program.
- Business license and insurance policies must stay current.
- You pledge to uphold the APIC Code of Conduct.
- You complete a construction task list confirming that every project follows ICPI installation guidelines.
For more information visit www.icpi.org/apic